CMEEC is your knowledgeable resource for a full spectrum of energy-saving programs. These are available to local residents, businesses and communities looking to reduce costs and support environmental initiatives.
In Connecticut, learn more through these entities:
- Municipal Utilities – As your first step, visit your local utility’s website for full details, rebate forms and more.
- Lantern Energy – To schedule your Free Energy Assessment, please contact our authorized partner Lantern Energy at 877.878.3006 toll-free, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (After hours, leave a message.) You can also visit them online at LanternEnergy.com and click on “Our Services” to choose your program by local utility.
- Energize CT – Energize Connecticut’s website at energizect.com gives homes and businesses a comprehensive listing of rebates, financing and services for energy efficiency and clean energy improvements.
- Connecticut Green Bank – A first in the nation, the Connecticut Green Bank offers innovative ways to finance and support green energy investment in residential, municipal, small business and larger commercial projects.
- Customized programs available for homeowners, building owners, multifamily, towns and cities, and capital providers
- Contractor Portal helps contractors offer solutions to their customers
- C-PACE financing for 100% of project costs with no money down
- CT Solar Lease – Residential Solar PV
- CT Solar Lease – Commercial
- Residential Solar Investment Program
- Smart-E Loan
- Working Capital
- Success Stories – see videos